Which Professional Should I See For My Injury?

Different therapist have different techniques and skills to treat all sorts of injuries and conditions. The below link is an article which outlines the differences between Athletic Therapists, Physiotherapists, Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Registered Massage Therapists, and Osteopaths, although each therapist should be able to help with any injury you may have:

Link: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/which-professional-should-i-see-for-my-injury-1.828215

(You may have to copy and paste in your browser)